Just when you thought s’mores couldn’t get any better, the 21st century goes and creates a mind-blowing hybrid that combines this classic campfire treat with the dangerously addictive Oreo! This mouth-watering concoction is obviously dubbed the S’moreo, and it’ sweeping the nation. Taste for yourself what everyone’s talking about and take your traditional fireside snacks to the next level during your next camping trip with S’moreos! While your diet may suffer, you’re tastebuds sure won’t!
What You’ll Need
- (1) Oreo
- (1) Large Marshmallow
- (2) Pieces of Hershey’s Chocolate
Making the Creation
- Roast a marshmallow over the campfire, just as you would when making a traditional s’more.
- Open up your Oreo (which will replace the graham cracker) and place your pieces of chocolate inside.
- Once your marshmallow is golden brown, sandwich it between the two ends of your Oreo.
- Grab yourself a napkin and prepare to get messy as you devour your delectable S’moreo!
For other inventive ways to mix up your S’mores, add strawberries, use Nutella instead of chocolate squares, or dip your marshmallow in Bailey’s for an adults-only snack! What are some of your favorite ways to make s’mores? Do you prefer the traditional method or do you have some innovative ideas of your very own? Share them with us in the comments below! Our stomachs really want to hear from you!