Nothing beats pancakes for breakfast! Unless of course they’re pancakes that are portable and much less messy! These quick and yummy pancake bites will allow you to enjoy a great pancake breakfast without the hassle of a knife and fork! Just pop them in your mouth and go!
- Your favorite pancake mix
- Whatever you like in your pancakes! Here are some suggestions:
- Banana slices
- Chocolate chips
- Ham, bacon, or sausage
- Cinnamon & brown sugar
- Banana slices
- Mini muffin tin
- Non stick spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and prepare the pancake batter as directed on the package.
2. Spray your mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray and fill each cup about 3/4 of the way full.
3. Add the things you want in each bite! You can mix and match so each person can have whatever they like!
4. Bake your pancake bites for around 10 minutes!
You can make these quickly each morning or cool them and then pop them into a freezer bag and freeze them. Then grab a few whenever you need them and warm them in the microwave.
The only other thing that would make these pancakes better is amazing stuff to dip them in! Sure you can go with the normal syrup, but some days just call for something more. Here’s a delicious icing that goes great with any type, especially for those with cinnamon & brown sugar!
Cream Cheese Glaze
This glaze is so good you may want to double it so there's some left that you can eat with a spoon. Seriously, it’s delicious! Here’s how to make it!
- 1 stick unsalted butter (use real butter. It makes a huge difference)
- 1/2 a package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter at low heat.
2. Remove the pan from heat and whisk in the cream cheese until it's fully mixed in and smooth.
3. Using a sifter, add the sugar to the pan and whisk until well combined. Then add the vanilla and whisk until well blended.
Enjoy this amazing glaze and try not to over do it! You may end up with a stomach ache because it’s so irresistible.